- 1:2:1 sessions are 55 minutes long.
- Occasionally a session may take less than 55 minutes and you may agree with your trainer to carry this time over to another session where longer is required.
- Be respectful of other class attendees.
- Any disruptive behaviour may lead to you being asked to leave the class.
- Be respectful of the class instructor and try your best to follow as instructed.
- Of course, if you need help, ask.
Purchasing and Booking Sessions
- Sessions can be purchased online or directly with your coach or class instructor. Where they will then add your session or package to the online system [Vagaro].
- Similarly, sessions can be booked online either at the time of payment or in the case of packages, at a later date. Or sessions can be booked directly with your coach or class instructor, where they will then add your booking to the online system [Vagaro]
Packages and Memberships
- Recurring memberships will be charged automatically until cancelled.
- Unless stated otherwise, all packages must be used within 90 days.
- All payments are due in advance.
- Payments are preferred by bank transfer (where your coach or class instructor will then add your payment to the online booking system [Vagaro]).
- Payments can also be made online directly through the booking system.
- Card and cash payments may be accepted when agreed with your class instructor or coach.
- Recurring payments will continue until cancelled.
- Most recurring payments are charged 4 weekly. Any exception to this will be clear at the time of purchase.
- All payments are non refundable.
Re-arranging or Cancelling Sessions
- 24 hours notice is required to re-arrange or cancel any session or class.
- Sessions or classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will still be charged in full.
- Re-arranging a session with less than 24 hours notice is at the discretion of the coach and if a session cannot be re-arranged it will be regarded as cancelled and still charged.
Arrival and Departure
- When leaving and arriving please be mindful of other clients who may either be finishing a class or session, or arriving for their session or class.
- When your class or session has finished, please bear in mind that another session or class may be due to begin immediately and where this is the case please leave quickly.
- Coaches will not be late. On the very rare occasion that they are, any lateness of more than 10 minutes will result in a free session.
- If you are late for a class it will be at the discretion of the class instructor as to whether you are permitted to join the class.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to a 1:2:1 session, your coach reserves the right to treat this as a "no-show".
Private and Semi-private Hire
- Private hire allows private use of the Strength Lab PE5 Training Centre, but a Strength Lab coach will still usually be present.
- During semi-private hire sessions up to 2 other people may also be training.
- Please treat all equipment with respect.
- Careless or reckless use of equipment leading to damage will be charged to the client responsible, or where the client is under 18 years old, the parent or career of the client.